Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion.
Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from
busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers—we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity
Position Title: Techncian,Process
Duties & Responsibilities
- Configuration, calibration and verification of the test equipments
- Work closely with the RF Engineer and the global test engineering for configuration of the test software and verification of the test equipment after configuration
- Preventive maintenance and breakdown maintenance for the test equipments
- Ensure compliance to the test procedures and test equipment verification procedures
- Work closely with the Team Leaders and Process Engineer to implement standard production processes. Ensure correct BOM, drawings, routings and Work Instructions being followed.
- Modify or develop new processes / methods, tools, fixtures or equipments for repeatable, reliable and cost effective manufacturing.
- Provide precise feedback to Process Engineer on Yield issues.
- Analyze and find root causes for the product failure. Introduce Corrective, Preventive majors and improve First Pass Yield
- Elaborate actions plan, audits to prevent non conformity product situation. Escalate disciplinary issues to Shift Supervisor.
- Support new product introduction on manufacturing lines.
- Address Critical Machine, tool breakdowns and maintenance.
- Implement ECN
RELATED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s in related curriculum such as Electronics and Communications.
Experience – 1 to 5 years of work experience in a medium volume /mix electro-mechanical manufacturing or production environment with an emphasis on manufacturing processes
Skill – Ability to effectively interact with personnel of various levels and disciplines. Ability to regularly contact, influence and negotiate with both internal and external individuals on complex issue.
Commscope is an Equal Opportunity Employer.