Happy customers are at the center of everything we do. We treat both internal and external customers with empathy and grace. You're cool with working with othersOur jobs aren- t done in a vacuum and everyone contributes to get the job done. You- re not afraid to make mistakes because without challenges, you- re not learning. Speaking of learning, you have a constant desire to grow and develop. You care about our customers and would go extra miles to get the commitment met. You move fast with a sense of urgency.
- The Sales Manager will ensure that Blowhorn maintains and expands its outstanding position in the market.
- As a result of the individual's years of experience in our industry he/she knows how we can grow profitably and can use this to define ambitious but realistic targets and strategies for increasing sales.
- The individual will act as the interface between sales team and the senior management to implement the district sales strategy in line with targets. Job Responsibilities - The Manager will be responsible for the sales activities of office and implementing these together with sales team across all categories of vehicles.
- He/She will continue to achieve district sales budget in terms of no of vehicles, deep selling profitability and revenue growth - The individual will create local sales strategies and agree these with the Sales departments of your offices and the Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible to analyze customer potential and competitors, determine growth strategies and define customer target groups - Should ensure that the team has timely collection and follow up on outstanding payments as well - Should be responsible enough to ensure CRM tools are used effectively and updated on regular basis - Should ensure that sales analyst is continuously updated with the Sales update on daily basis - Role is a mix of both farming and hunting roles, and both are of equal importance - Responsible to present our products and services to existing and potential customers - The individual will manage, advice and support local sales team in scale up - Should have a professional approach to dealing with customers and colleagues - Should be competent in customer relationship management and selling skills Requisites - Minimum graduate in any discipline from a recognized university - Minimum 3 years of professional experience preferably in the transportation and logistics industry including experience of line management - Solid sales experience;
preferably in B2B - Additional exposure to courier, trucking and logistics industry will be a great benefit - Prior Experience in handling CRM tools will be an advantage - Entrepreneurial thinking and action - Powers of persuasion, diplomatic panache, excellent communication skills and outstanding on closing deals - Outstanding analytical faculties and an affinity for numbers - Ability to deal with conflicts and a solution-oriented approach to work (refupdazz. Com)